Day care centers, camps, schools, and mentoring groups face a bewildering array of state regulations. The problems only get more complicated when federal rules govern funding, privacy, or discipline. We provide expertise in dealing with bureaucrats and regulations, and help you focus on your mission.
- Having a Treating Therapist Serve As a Forensic Witness Is Rarely a Good Idea Deborah A. Ausburn
- Mandated Reporting Age of Consent Deborah A. Ausburn
- Reading, Writing, and … Mindfulness? Deborah A. Ausburn
- Questioning a Child: A Case Study Deborah A. Ausburn
- Resilience After Child Abuse Deborah A. Ausburn
- Speaking at the 2016 American Camp Association National Conference Deborah A. Ausburn
- Changes to Georgia Mandated Reporter Law Deborah A. Ausburn