Government and Internal Investigations
- Government and Internal Investigations
You may have never heard of the matters we handle in our Government and Internal Investigations practice. Our practice is active, but our profile is low. Clients trust us to handle matters quietly and with discretion.
Corporate clients, as well as other law firms and accounting firms, turn to us to define the scope of a sensitive internal matter, negotiate with the enforcement arm of a government regulatory agency or ensure preservation of the attorney-client privilege. We work across all industries and, if necessary, bring in outside experts such as forensic accountants who can help us quickly identify relevant data. Our broad experience and resources allow us to respond quickly—immediately, if necessary. We do all of this with respect for your budget.
The strength of our practice lies in our ability to:
- Use discretion and judgment that comes from our years of experience,
- Partner with clients on strategy and objectives,
- Budget with flexibility, and
- Augment the services of a business’ regular law firm.
- March 2, 2018
- July 27, 2017
- May 6, 2016
- October 30, 2017
- September 20, 2017
- Georgia State University Law Knowles Conference Center, April 24 – 28, 2018
- February 22, 2018
- Deitra Crawley Organized and Served as Team Lead of Premier Atlanta-Cuba Opportunity ForumMay 1, 2016