We help banks and bank holding companies raise capital in public offerings and private placements of debt or equity, negotiate the terms of underwriting and placement agency agreements and registration rights agreements, prepare and file any required regulatory applications, and ensure compliance with applicable federal and state securities laws. We understand the regulatory capital requirements applicable to banks and are also familiar with the terms of trust preferred securities, TARP and SBLF preferred stock, Tier 2-compliant subordinated debt, and other securities that are often issued by banks and bank holding companies.
- What is an Accredited Investor? Jonathan B. Wilson
- Elio Motors Regulation A+ Offering Effective Jonathan B. Wilson
- SEC Adopts Crowdfunding Rules Jonathan B. Wilson
- SEC to Vote on Title III Crowdfunding October 30th Jonathan B. Wilson
- Three New Reg A+ Offerings on EDGAR Jonathan B. Wilson