Taylor English represents multinational companies and provides advice on immigration options available for employers to sponsor foreign nationals to work in the United States. Our immigration practice encompasses both business and family-sponsored immigrant petitions (green card applications) including EB1, EB2, EB3, NIW, F2A, F2B, F3, F4 as well as various nonimmigrant visa programs including B1/B2, E1/E2, F1/F2, H1B/H3/H4, I, J1/J2, K, L1/L2, L Blanket, M, O, P, Q, R, TN/TD, etc. Taylor English also advises on naturalization, work and travel permit, and immigration matters in Japan, Brazil and other countries. Our attorneys also evaluate business plans of new investors to assess the employer’s financial ability to sponsor foreign nationals for immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions.
We have a depth of experience in the following areas:
- F1, J1 student visas and OPT/CPT employment authorization;
- ESTA and B1/B1 temporary visitor visa applications;
- J1 and H3 training visa petitions;
- E1/E2/E3, H1B, L1, O, P, Q, R, TN temporary work visa petitions;
- K visa and family sponsored immigrant visa applications;
- PERM (Alien Labor Certification Applications);
- I-140 petitions (EB1-1 Extraordinary ability, EB1-2 Outstanding Researcher, EB1-3 Multinational Executive/Manager, EB-2 National Interest Waiver, EB-2, EB-3);
- I-485 Applications for Permanent Resident Status;
- Employment authorization, travel permits (advance parole, re-entry permit);
- Outbound immigration (Japan, Brazil, etc.);
- Internal and governmental compliance audits;
- Advice and counseling on I-9 and E Verify; and
- Management and immigration training.