t|e General Counsel
Today's corporate environment requires companies to be innovative and nimble across all aspects of their businesses, including the retention and deployment of internal legal services. Whether you’re a technology start-up, a mid-sized insurance business, an established international manufacturer, or some other type of company, you need to carefully weigh legal counsel options. With vast in-house counsel experience across our team, t|e General Counsel offers efficient and predictable cost solutions to support companies of all sizes and across all industry verticals.
T|E General Counsel achieves success by providing solutions-driven, business-savvy counselling, and innovating in the legal space — not by doing business the old fashioned way. As an integrated and flexible partner, we can provide a wide range of client services with greater financial certainty. Our attorneys bring deep knowledge on a variety of critical business topics, ranging from mergers and acquisitions, to risk management and litigation, data security and privacy, employment matters, tax advice and controversies, intellectual property, ESOPs, and the list goes on. Our Outsourced General Counsel practice aligns all company stakeholders — founders, owners, boards of directors, executive management and operational teams — to fuel a transparent and productive business life cycle.
Taylor English serves as outside general counsel to Pristine Sun, a major solar energy project developer operating across the United States. In this role, the firm provides legal advice and transactional services to all of the company’s projects, with the weight of those legal services geared towards renewable energy legal and regulatory issues.
Privacy, Cyber, and General Counsel to the Board of a National Industry-Specific Information Sharing and Analysis Center.
Provide general legal services to several temporary staffing companies and recruitment process outsourcing organizations. Some of these services have included redesigning the client’s contracting process and agreements and assistance in reviewing and negotiating contract terms.
- November 12, 2020
- August 14, 2020
- August 13, 2020
- August 12, 2020
- February 27, 2020
- February 21, 2020
- A Fractional GC Practice for Companies Experiencing ChangeOctober 20, 2020
- August 12, 2020
- March 4, 2020
- February 24, 2020
- February 4, 2020
- August 26, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- September 25, 2018
- May 29, 2018
- May 22, 2017
- November 17, 2016
- Atlanta, Ga., March 23, 2016
- Yahoo Breach and Data/Information Security Mitzi L. Hill
- FTC May Not Regulate Common Carrier Bandwidth Advertising for Fairness Mitzi L. Hill
- What is an Accredited Investor? Jonathan B. Wilson
- What In-House Counsel Need to Know about Blank Check IPOs Jonathan B. Wilson
- Elio Motors Regulation A+ Offering Effective Jonathan B. Wilson
- Safe Harbor's Replacement - Handshake Deal in Place Mitzi L. Hill
- Cyber Hygiene: Upgrade Your Software, Too Mitzi L. Hill
- Cyber Hygiene: Upgrade Your Hardware Mitzi L. Hill
- View More
- State Powers to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccination and Employee Vaccination Considerations for Employers Joseph M. English, Kevin P. Langley, Christina L. Moore, Joseph C. Sullivan