Outside General Counsel
In addition to serving our clients as outside counsel, our more than two dozen attorneys who have experience as general counsel or senior in-house attorneys serve as in-house counsel for clients through temporary or part-time engagements. Our team provides advice in legal department management, legal resource allocation and cost control.
Our team outsources all the functions of an in-house department or supplements the efforts of an existing in-house department. Alternatively, we coordinate coverage that complements the time, availability and experience of your in-house support. What sets our team apart from other outside firms is the flexibility of scale and cost that we provide to match your needs, while providing top-tier legal expertise. We work with you to ensure that you have all the coverage you need, without carrying the overhead associated with a large in-house team.
Counsel to Board of National Industry-Specific Information Sharing and Analysis Center.
Provide general legal services to several temporary staffing companies and recruitment process outsourcing organizations. Some of these services have included redesigning the client’s contracting process and agreements and assistance in reviewing and negotiating contract terms.
- Atlanta, Ga., March 23, 2016
- Yahoo Breach and Data/Information Security Mitzi L. Hill
- FTC May Not Regulate Common Carrier Bandwidth Advertising for Fairness Mitzi L. Hill
- What is an Accredited Investor? Jonathan B. Wilson
- What In-House Counsel Need to Know about Blank Check IPOs Jonathan B. Wilson
- Elio Motors Regulation A+ Offering Effective Jonathan B. Wilson
- Safe Harbor's Replacement - Handshake Deal in Place Mitzi L. Hill
- Cyber Hygiene: Upgrade Your Software, Too Mitzi L. Hill
- Cyber Hygiene: Upgrade Your Hardware Mitzi L. Hill
- View More