Government Contracts and Affairs
We represent clients in state legislatures on political issues and before state government agencies on procurement matters. We provide state and federal government contract counseling and often represent private contractors in bidding on, defending, and challenging government contract awards.
Privacy, Cyber, and General Counsel to the Board of a National Industry-Specific Information Sharing and Analysis Center.
- November 12, 2015
- September 20, 2017
- Georgia Piedmont Technical College Conference Center, September 18, 2017
- January 26, 2017
- Deitra Crawley Organized and Served as Team Lead of Premier Atlanta-Cuba Opportunity ForumMay 1, 2016
- What In-House Counsel Need to Know about Blank Check IPOs Jonathan B. Wilson
- Cyber Hygiene: Upgrade Your Software, Too Mitzi L. Hill
- 3d Circuit Wyndham Decision Will Be Counterproductive Jonathan B. Wilson