We prepare, review and negotiate commercial agreements for clients in all types of transactions, from the sale of businesses to vendor services. Our corporate team supports attorneys in all of our firm’s practices, and their careful attention to detail can sharpen contracts to prevent future misunderstandings and ward off litigation. In many cases, the corporate attorneys serve as “outside general counsel” for clients, actively monitoring and managing work performed for clients in other of the firm’s practice areas.
Represented Outdoor Systems, Inc. from 1996 to 2002 in more than 35 acquisitions (stock, asset, mergers, like-kind exchanges) of outdoor advertising businesses ranging in value from $5 million up to $1 billion, as well as in connection with the sale of OSI to Infinity Broadcasting in a public company transaction worth more than $8 billion.
Negotiated acquisition of a major league sports team, handled related matters with MLB and represented team in negotiating sponsorship, concession, franchise and suite license agreements.
Responsible for preparing and negotiating numerous promotional and sponsorship agreements prepared for corporate clients engaging celebrities, athletes, sports teams and spokespersons for brands. These included the engagement of movie actor to promote new line of cosmetics, entering into sponsorships of amateur and professional sports teams, athletes and events such as TV shows, awards ceremonies, and beauty pageants, engagement of celebrity ...
Represented Wellons Group, a manufacturer and operator of renewable energy co-generation systems using biomass as fuel. Wellons enters business relationships with industrial facilities with needs for steam and electricity usage whereby Wellons enters into leasing, financing, and power purchase agreements with those facility owners for purposes of Wellons’ establishment and operation of biomass-fuelled co-generation systems on the facility owner’s ...
Represented Pristine Sun, LLC as the borrower on a $3.2 million credit facility provided by Partners for Growth IV, LLC, as the lender. Acted as counsel for the borrower, reviewed and negotiated the loan agreement and numerous collateral agreements, issuing an opinion as counsel to the borrower.
- Deal is Largest Cargo Aircraft Order in Boeing's 100-Year HistoryJuly 14, 2016
- Real Estate in Mergers and Acquisitions Jonathan B. Wilson
- Growing Congressional Support to Lift the Cuba Embargo Jonathan B. Wilson
- How Could Trump Change U.S. Policy on Cuba? Jonathan B. Wilson
- SEC Small Business Advocate Act of 2016 Jonathan B. Wilson
- Boston Brewpub Hopsters Raises Fastest Reg CF Crowdfunding Ever Jonathan B. Wilson
- Michele Stumpe Jonathan B. Wilson
- Five Ways that Brexit Will Complicate Cross-Border M&A Jonathan B. Wilson
- SEC Adopts Amendments to Implement JOBS Act and FAST Act Changes for Exchange Act Registration Requirements Jonathan B. Wilson
- View More