Business Organizations, Operations, Finance and Governance
The attorneys in our Corporate and Business law practice support our clients across the spectrum of business organization and operations, including:
- Business organization and planning, entity selection and formation, document preparation, capital formation and finance, restructurings and recapitalizations, and succession planning;
- Structuring, negotiating and documenting investments on behalf of issuers, borrowers, investors and lenders;
- Business operations support, including regulatory compliance; review, negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, vendor and technology arrangements and documents of every variety; structuring and implementing company policies and procedures.
- Representation of directors, officers, majority/minority shareholders, members and partners in connection with shareholder, membership, non-disclosure and non-compete, employment, stock options, benefits, buy-sell and other agreements;
- Providing corporate governance advice and guidance to for-profit and non-profit boards of directors and executive management on corporate governance issues, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, codes of conduct, risk management, document retention, e-discovery and shareholder rights.
Counsel to Board of National Industry-Specific Information Sharing and Analysis Center.
Representation of a full service steel center in connection with a steel business plant acquisition and approximately $3 million working line of credit.
Represents numerous small businesses in connection with a variety of general corporate, contract and transactional matters across different industries, including healthcare, publishing, promotional/marketing, restaurant, travel, retail and others.
Represented management in connection with the sale of a large commercial services company by one private equity investor to another. Transaction valued in excess of $200 million.
- May 6, 2016
- Georgia Piedmont Technical College Conference Center, September 18, 2017
- "Brewery and Distillery Business Entity Selection, Formation, Finance and Insurance," National Business Institute SeminarSmyrna, Ga., March 21, 2017
- Atlanta, Ga., November 15, 2016
- Applying Georgia's Angel Investor Tax Credits to Convertible Promissory Notes Jonathan B. Wilson
- Financial Choice Act Daraka E. Satcher
- Real Estate in Mergers and Acquisitions Jonathan B. Wilson
- Growing Congressional Support to Lift the Cuba Embargo Jonathan B. Wilson
- How Could Trump Change U.S. Policy on Cuba? Jonathan B. Wilson
- SEC Small Business Advocate Act of 2016 Jonathan B. Wilson
- Boston Brewpub Hopsters Raises Fastest Reg CF Crowdfunding Ever Jonathan B. Wilson
- SEC Adopts Changes to Rules 147 and 505 Jonathan B. Wilson
- View More