IRS voluntary compliance program
Prepared and made filings for clients under the IRS voluntary compliance program. For example:
- Failure to timely amend plan for legislative changes;
- Failure to properly operate loan program and correction of more than 100 defaulted loans;
- Failure to amend profit sharing plan for 30 years where no plan documentation could be found, filing of delinquent forms 5500 for such years, failure to make past minimum required distributions and to terminate and distribute assets to participants;
- Failure to include part-time employees who were eligible for participation for more than 10 years and correcting such failure and making corrective contributions in excess of $250,000; and
- Failure to deduct contributions on correct definition of compensation and correction of missed opportunity to defer contributions under such plans.