Our Insurance practice understands the insurance business and regulatory environment alongside the legal issues that shape the industry.
We leverage our in-house and outside counsel experience to implement practical solutions, such as:
- Representation of insurance company receiverships
- Acquisition, corporate and board counsel for life and health insurers
- Multi-billion dollar health insurance corporate acquisition transactions
- Appearances before state Insurance Departments on regulatory matters
- Formation and operation of insurance holding companies
- Acquisition of domestic insurance company shell entities
- Representation of carriers in regulatory compliance and acquisition strategies
- Formation of premium finance company affiliates and layering risk in reinsurance markets
- Representation of insurance company receiverships for failed carriers
- General and professional liability defense
- Litigation of insurance and insurance coverage disputes
Working collaboratively with our clients, we provide savvy counsel that considers all possible scenarios and empower them to be good stewards of their stakeholders’ investments.
Why Is the Construction Industry Facing a Suicide Epidemic?
October 4th, 2023
Few people were aware September was suicide prevention and awareness month. Yet, sadly, many of us have lost friends and loved ones who…Read More
How Wastewater Treatment Plants are Used to Monitor Public Health?
September 27th, 2023
There are more than 16,000 wastewater treatment plants or WWTP’s in the US treating wastewater generated by more than 75% of the…Read More
Painting a Picture of Atlanta’s Dysfunctional Eviction Process for Sub-Standard Rental Properties!
September 20th, 2023
Approximately 3.6 million eviction proceedings are filed in the US every year. Given that the US population is approximately 330…Read More
Have Robots Become Common Place Throughout Construction, and Other Industries?
September 6th, 2023
A recent survey indicates 50% of contractors are currently using robots and other autonomous devices and equipment during construction. …Read More
About Taylor English
Taylor English Duma LLP was built from the ground up to provide highest-quality legal services for optimal value. The firm combines the best aspects of a traditional law firm with seasoned attorneys throughout the United States. Together, our attorneys work each day to provide timely, creative, and cost-effective counsel to help clients solve problems and achieve goals. Taylor English clients run the gamut from Fortune 500 companies to middle market businesses to start ups and entrepreneurs. The firm is the Georgia law firm member of GGI Global Alliance AG, the leading worldwide alliance of accounting and law firms, giving our clients access to a trusted stable of high-quality professional services organizations around the globe.