Infrastructure and Economic Development
Taylor English’s infrastructure and economic development attorneys have extensive experience advising businesses and governmental entities to prepare for new opportunities, navigate changing landscapes, and discover solutions to build new innovative frameworks for economic development opportunities. Many of these opportunities are related to large scale infrastructure and mixed use projects across the United States including public-private partnerships (P3).
Our attorneys work closely with private sector clients as well as municipalities and elected officials to navigate complex regulatory environments for clients entering infrastructure and development projects. Clients turn to us to serve as a strategic advisor on a variety of matters, including:
- Financing and construction of development projects
- Advising on green and sustainable development projects
- Complying with governmental agencies including development approvals and permitting
- Drafting and negotiating all necessary development agreements including construction contracts
- Facilitating alliances between businesses and local governments
- Providing data and economic impact analysis
- Securing tax credit and tax-exempt bond financings, grant programs, and incentives
- Serving as bond and borrower’s and underwriter’s counsel
- Structuring and establishing P3 efforts and major development projects including airports, seaports, hotels and sports facilities
With our wealth of knowledge and experience, Taylor English attorneys can address every aspect of your project, no matter how complicated. Our private sector clients also cover a multitude of industries, including:
- Renewable Energy
- Tribal governments
As economic development strategies evolve and new opportunities for growth emerge, our approach is to provide our clients with innovative techniques to achieve their development objectives and goals.
About Taylor English
Taylor English Duma LLP was built from the ground up to provide highest-quality legal services for optimal value. The firm combines the best aspects of a traditional law firm with seasoned attorneys throughout the United States. Together, our attorneys work each day to provide timely, creative, and cost-effective counsel to help clients solve problems and achieve goals. Taylor English clients run the gamut from Fortune 500 companies to middle market businesses to start ups and entrepreneurs. The firm is the Georgia law firm member of GGI Global Alliance AG, the leading worldwide alliance of accounting and law firms, giving our clients access to a trusted stable of high-quality professional services organizations around the globe.