Our finance and securities attorneys have extensive experience structuring, negotiating and documenting debt and equity securities transactions for companies, investors and lenders.
Our work includes thousands of transactions involving:
- Private company securities
- Start-up financings, including SAFE agreements, convertible notes, and convertible preferred stock
- Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and other business combinations
- Asset securitizations, including receivables warehousing and asset-based loans
- Distressed asset sales, foreclosures and workouts
- Bond and tax-exempt financings
- Loans secured by real estate
- Bank loans and SBA-guaranteed loans
- ESOP loans and ESOP-related structuring and financings
- Related services, including tax, ERISA and other disciplines relating to the financing process
Our work with national, regional and local financial and lending institutions on a range of lending and finance matters underscore the depth and breadth of our capabilities. With decades of experience–including serving as in-house and outside counsel–our team members provide the practical advice necessary to complete transactions productively.
Fifty-Nine Taylor English Attorneys Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America
August 17th, 2023
ATLANTA, August 17, 2023 – Taylor English Duma is pleased to announce that 59 attorneys were recognized in 44 practice areas in the 2024…Read More
The Benefits of Public-Private Partnerships in Expanding Rural Broadband Access
August 10th, 2023
Expanding broadband access in rural areas poses unique challenges for private internet service providers (ISPs) and governments alike….Read More
A New (Old) Tool for Public-Private Partnerships
June 14th, 2023
Public Private Partnerships are now a common tool to develop key infrastructure for the benefit of the public and are increasingly…Read More
Why Signatories Should Fear Indemnity Obligations Under Construction Surety Bonds?
May 3rd, 2023
If you have ever been a signatory seeking a Construction Surety Bond, you understand you must pledge almost “everything you own” to the…Read More
About Taylor English
Taylor English Duma LLP was built from the ground up to provide highest-quality legal services for optimal value. The firm combines the best aspects of a traditional law firm with seasoned attorneys throughout the United States. Together, our attorneys work each day to provide timely, creative, and cost-effective counsel to help clients solve problems and achieve goals. Taylor English clients run the gamut from Fortune 500 companies to middle market businesses to start ups and entrepreneurs. The firm is the Georgia law firm member of GGI Global Alliance AG, the leading worldwide alliance of accounting and law firms, giving our clients access to a trusted stable of high-quality professional services organizations around the globe.