W. Randy King
Randy King is a member of Taylor English’s Intellectual Property Department, where he focuses on protecting and licensing intellectual property rights in the computer arts. Mr. King holds degrees in Industrial and Systems Engineering and Computer Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology, and obtained his law degree from the Georgia State University College of Law in 2007. Prior to joining Taylor English, Mr. King was an associate at a full-service intellectual property law firm in Atlanta.
Before becoming a patent attorney, Mr. King spent 15 years as a consultant in the software and computing field, first with Andersen Consulting and then with his own consulting business, Randall Technology Group Inc. in Atlanta. He and his team developed software and database solutions, designed enterprise technical architectures, developed IT strategy and managed critical projects for Fortune 500 businesses in Atlanta and around the country.
- Emerging Companies
- Intellectual Property – Patent
- Georgia State University College of Law, JD, cum laude, 2007
- Georgia Institute of Technology, BSIE, with honors, 1990
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia