Vianney Lopez serves as Counsel in the firm’s Real Estate Department. She represents a wide range of clients throughout the country, including property owners, developers, lenders, investors, tenants, real estate investment trusts, and specialty contractors. Ms. Lopez has extensive experience advising clients through every phase of construction for projects involving the development of mixed-use, retail, residential, hospitality, industrial, and brownfield properties.
As part of her practice, Ms. Lopez drafts, reviews, and negotiates design, engineering, design-build, construction management, procurement, program management, and construction contracts to minimize clients’ risk and to help ensure that clients’ needs and business goals are met. She also counsels clients on project management and contract administration matters and the resolution of project-related disputes to help clients avoid costly litigation.
Prior to joining Taylor English, Ms. Lopez was an associate in the Atlanta office of an Am Law 200 firm where she was a member of the Construction and Environmental Practice Groups. Additionally, she clerked for the Honorable Wallace Capel, Jr., United States Magistrate Judge in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama.
While attending the University of Pennsylvania Law School, Ms. Lopez served as an Executive Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law.
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, 2021-2022
- Real Estate
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, JD, 2010
- Lehman College, City University of New York, MS Ed, 2007
- Yale University, BA, 2005
- New York
- Honorable Wallace Capel, Jr., United States Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama