Tony A. Hassan
Tony Hassan is an is an attorney with the firm’s litigation and dispute resolution practice. He focuses his practice on insurance defense litigation, and has extensive experience in medical malpractice, wrongful death, negligent supervision and civil rights litigation.
Mr. Hassan earned his law degree and undergraduate degree from Georgia State University. While in law school, he served in the Phillip C. Cook Tax Clinic to resolve governmental disputes for individual clients. Additionally, Mr. Hassan was a Graduate Assistant for the Georgia State College of Law’s Litigation Course, which provides guidance to law students on all aspects of litigation proceedings and worked as a paralegal for seven years prior to becoming an attorney.
Mr. Hassan is an avid basketball fan, and outside of his legal practice enjoys making films, cooking, philanthropy work, and spending quality time with friends and family.
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Georgia State University College of Law, JD, 2018
- Emory University, Paralegal Certificate, 2012
- Georgia State University, BA, 2011
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia