Timothy B. Anderson
Timothy B. Anderson is an economic development lawyer with more than 20 years of experience serving as bond counsel, underwriter and placement agent counsel, issuer counsel and developer counsel. As a partner in Taylor English’s Corporate and Business Department, Mr. Anderson focuses his practice on public finance, project finance and other economic development matters as well as corporate bond issuances and corporate law.
Mr. Anderson’s practice spans tax-exempt and taxable bond issues in both public and private placements. He has represented school districts, townships and other municipalities throughout Pennsylvania, in addition to corporations, health care facilities, manufacturing and commercial facilities, broadband entities, renewable energy, private education entities and universities in both public and private placements and public-private partnerships throughout the United States. Mr. Anderson also has extensive experience counseling Native American tribes on economic development issues, including issues relating to sovereignty. In addition, Mr. Anderson has extensive experience in USDA financings for projects throughout the United States.
Mr. Anderson is also Deputy General Counsel to the Vidocq Society, an international crime solving organization based in Philadelphia wherein law enforcement agencies from around the world present cold cases for further review.
Prior to joining Taylor English, Mr. Anderson was a member of national Am Law and Philadelphia-based law firms.
- Little League Baseball Coach/Football Coach
- New York Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers, past President and current board member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bond Museum, board member
- Vidocq Society
- Bond & Tax-Exempt Financing
- Corporate & Business
- Economic Development
- Health Care Financing
- Higher Education Financing
- Infrastructure and Economic Development
- Project Finance
- Public-private Partnerships
- Renewable Energy Financing
- Tribal Economic Development Matters
- USDA Financings
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, LLM in Tax, 2005
- Vermont Law School, JD, 1998
- Fordham University, BA, 1995
- New Jersey
Rural Broadband: The Changing Landscape of Technology Infrastructure
October 6th, 2022
Experts believe more than 18 million Americans lack the high-speed internet access necessary to sufficiently participate in America’s…Read More