H. Stanley Harris
Charlotte, North Carolina
Stan Harris is an attorney in Taylor English’s Charlotte office, who focuses his practice on general business representation, real estate and leasing, and estate planning and probate.
With four decades of experience, Mr. Harris has formed and represented numerous corporations, LLCs and other business entities throughout North Carolina. Additionally, he has extensive knowledge drafting estate planning documents, including wills, living wills, health care powers of attorney, and trusts. Throughout his career, Mr. Harris has acted as an executor, trustee, and attorney for personal representatives, trustees and executors in numerous estates in trusts matters across North Carolina.
Prior to joining Taylor English, Mr. Harris was an attorney with Gorman & Associates, P.A. He also owned and operated his own firm for more than 25 years. While originally from Savannah, GA, Mr. Harris has been practicing law in Charlotte for nearly 40 years. He has been married to his wife, Nancy, since 1991 and is the father of two adult children.
- Wesley Chapel Weddington Athletic Association, Coach, 1999 – 2009
- Memorial United Methodist Church, Chairman of the Finance Committee, 1994 – 1997
- Corporate and Business
- Estate Administration (Probate)
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- University of Tennessee College of Law, JD, 1982
- University of Georgia, AB, cum laude, 1979
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina