Riviere Duffy is an associate in the firm’s Alcohol, Food & Regulated Products Group as well as its Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice. Riviere has been working in the beverage-alcohol licensing and regulatory world for several years and focuses her practice on licensing and compliance, alcoholic beverage regulations, hospitality and commercial disputes, as well as disputes related to construction and professional companies.
Prior to practicing law, Ms. Duffy served as an elementary school teacher and high school teacher in Metro Atlanta. During law school, she was the president and founder of the Federal Bar Association at GSU, a member of the Moot Court Team, Black Law Students Association, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers. Additionally, she was the recipient of the CALI Award in Constitutional Law and Research Methods in Law. She is currently on the board of the Atlanta Chapter of the Federal Bar Association and the Younger Lawyers division of the Federal Bar Association.
- Atlanta Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Federal Bar Association, Younger Lawyers Division, Member
- Alcohol, Food & Regulated Products
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Licensing & Permits
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Georgia State University College of Law, JD, 2023
- Georgia Southern University, MEd, 2017
- Miami University of Ohio, BEd, 2015
Should my business accept Digital IDs for retail alcohol/tobacco sales?
November 16th, 2023
We all want to be progressive and keep our customers happy. With technological advances that seem to be occurring daily, customers are…Read More