Nicholas F. McDaniel
Nicholas McDaniel is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department. He brings an array of knowledge on a variety of civil litigation matters, including commercial litigation, product liability and consumer protection litigation, complex tort litigation, class action and multidistrict litigation, fraud and RICO litigation, insurance coverage litigation, and indemnification disputes. Mr. McDaniel has experience representing a range of companies, including national home improvement retailers, national tire manufacturers, international and regional real estate development entities, medical care product manufacturers, international manufacturers of packaging products, national home management and leasing companies, and amateur and professional sports teams and organizations.
Prior to joining Taylor English, Mr. McDaniel was an associate in the Atlanta office of an Am Law 200 firm. While attending Emory University School of Law, he served as Notes & Comments Editor of the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal.
- State Bar of Georgia, 1997-present
- Georgia Institute of Technology, President’s Award (Public Policy)
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Gamma Beta Phi Honor Franternity
- Trial Practice
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Emory University School of Law, JD, with honors, 2014
- Georgia Institute of Technology, BS, with high honors, (Certificate in Law, Science, and Technology) 2010
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia