Matthew Robert Rosenkoff
Matthew Rosenkoff is an energetic and passionate litigation partner who helps navigate individuals and businesses through all aspects of their business disputes. Mr. Rosenkoff has experience representing individuals, companies and condominium/homeowners associations in litigation matters concerning, among other things, contractual disputes, business torts, labor and employment issues, real estate disputes, and resort and hospitality disputes. Mr. Rosenkoff also has extensive experience representing those who are the subject of complaints and claims under various consumer protection statutes throughout the United States, including, but not limited to, claims arising under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Georgia Fair Business Practices Act (GFBPA), and the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA).
A native of South Florida, Mr. Rosenkoff began practicing law as a litigation associate with a commercial law firm in Miami, and was most recently a litigation associate with a full-service firm based in Atlanta. Mr. Rosenkoff is licensed to practice law in Georgia and continues to practice law in Florida. Mr. Rosenkoff has experience practicing in federal courts in both Georgia and Florida, before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, in appellate courts and in American Arbitration Association proceedings.
Mr. Rosenkoff also has been involved with the Emory Law Moot Court Society, having represented Emory’s Securities Team (as oralist and coach) and Emory’s National Team (as participant), and having served as a guest judge for law students.
When not practicing law, Mr. Rosenkoff continues to stay active. Mr. Rosenkoff enjoys spending time with his wife and three kids; immersing himself in all things University of Michigan-related; and traveling, having extensively traveled throughout Europe.
Mr. Rosenkoff also devotes significant time to girls’ youth softball, having served on the board of Murphey Candler Girls Softball Association, coaching numerous teams, and also working to help launch and coach the first ever Peachtree Jr. Wildcats Middle School softball team.
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute, 2015-2016
- North Fulton Bar Association, Director, 2012-2018, President, 2018-2019
- Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite, Business Law, 2014-2019, General Practice/Trial Law, 2016 and 2020-2021
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Georgia Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2012-2021
- Honorable Rowland Barnes Memorial Scholarship Selection Committee
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Business Torts and Commercial Contract Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Government & Internal Investigations
- Trial Practice
- Emory University School of Law, JD, with honors, 2005
- University of Michigan, BA, with distinction, 2002
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida