Mark S. Weinberg is a real estate and business lawyer with more than 25 years of transactional experience. As a partner in Taylor English’s real estate department, he represents clients in a wide range of complex real estate transactions and commercial lending, including counseling developers, investors, lenders and high net worth individuals in the acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of both commercial and residential properties.
Mr. Weinberg also has extensive experience counseling clients in commercial lending and title insurance matters. He also guides developers and investors in their acquisition, development, financing and disposal of residential and commercial projects throughout the United States.
Additionally, Mr. Weinberg has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial lending, representing banks and institutional and private lenders in asset based lending, loan modifications, loan purchase and sale transactions, participations and multi-lender transactions. Additionally, Mr. Weinberg has significant experience with respect to distressed loans, representing clients in workouts, forbearance agreements, deed-in-lieu of foreclosures, short sales, bankruptcy restructurings, and foreclosure proceedings.
Prior to joining Taylor English, Mr. Weinberg served as a shareholder in an Am Law 200 firm. He earned his undergraduate degree from Brandeis University and his law degree from Whittier College School of Law.
- First American Title Insurance Company, Title Agent
- Miami Finance Forum, Member
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Title Agent
- Stewart Title Insurance Company, Title Agent
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2022
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Finance & Securities
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate
- Whittier College School of Law, JD, 1994
- Brandeis University, BA, Dean’s List, 1991