Lisa F. Harper
Lisa Harper is a partner with Taylor English’s Alcohol, Food & Regulated Products Group. With more than 30 years of experience, Ms. Harper has a keen ability to view legal issues from the client’s perspective and quickly boil them down to what matters most. She works diligently at developing long term relationships with her clients and becoming a partner with them in furthering their interests. Although she represents all types and sizes of businesses, a substantial part of her representation has been of businesses in or related to the hospitality industry.
Originally primarily a litigator, Ms. Harper’s practice evolved to include litigation and transactional aspects in a variety of areas, including business contracts, business partner and shareholder issues, creditor rights, commercial leasing, commercial secured and unsecured lending, construction, employment, and real estate.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Harper worked for software and food service companies, as well as financial institutions, which experience helps her in understanding client needs and perspectives. Before joining Taylor English, she was a shareholder at Taylor, Feil, Harper & Lumsden P.C. and its predecessor Chorey, Taylor and Feil, P.C.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Lexis-Nexis® / Martindale-Hubbell, Georgia’s Top-Rated Lawyers, Labor and Employment
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Alcohol, Food & Regulated Products
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy
- Real Estate
- Georgia State University, JD, cum laude, 1991
- University of Georgia, BBA, manga cum laude, 1979
- Georgia Institute of Technology, (joint enrollment) 1974-1975
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia