Linda Yang is a member of Taylor English’s Corporate, Intellectual Property, and Health Care practice groups.
Ms. Yang advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, business contracts, and general corporate matters. Having a specialty in IP, she also manages clients’ large global intellectual property portfolios and handles registration, enforcement, and monetization matters relating to trademarks both in the U.S. and globally.
Ms. Yang also advises clients on health care regulatory matters, including federal and state fraud and abuse laws, anti-referral laws, corporate practice of medicine laws, DME regulations, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, as well as HIPAA compliance issues.
Fluent in Mandarin Chinese, Ms. Yang has also helped clients with a variety of commercial matters relating to manufacturing or selling in China, including contract negotiation and strategies in IP protection.
Ms. Yang obtained her undergraduate law degree in Beijing, China. She received her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School.
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Member
- Southeast Tennessee Lawyers’ Association for Women, Member
- The Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Member
- TN-China Network, Member
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, 2021-2022
- Corporate & Business
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Vanderbilt University Law School, JD, 2014
- China University of Political Science and Law, LLB, 2011
- Oxford University Oriel College, Common Law, European Law, English Contract Law, Oxford, UK, 2009
- Mandarin (Chinese)
U.S. Attorney Required for All Foreign-Domiciled Trademark Filers
October 24th, 2019
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) recently announced that, starting on August 3, 2019, all foreign-domiciled trademark…Read More
Bad Company: Status of the Anesthesia “Company Model” in Georgia
August 7th, 2019
The so-called “Company Model” for providing anesthesia services at ambulatory surgery centers (“ASC’s”), modern health care facilities…Read More