Lauren Parsons Langham
Lauren Parsons Langham is a Partner at Taylor English and serves as co-chair of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Lauren has a comprehensive commercial real estate practice, covering the Florida markets. Key practice areas include lease review, drafting and negotiation with an emphasis on retail, office and industrial; loan workouts and restructures; purchase and sale contracts and closings; commercial real estate loan documentation; and landlord-tenant dispute counseling and advocacy. She represents clients in connection with property management and real estate brokerage agreements. Lauren also serves as local counsel in multi-state transactions, and her practice includes complex Florida documentary stamp and intangible tax analysis.
Additionally, Lauren’s practice includes real estate components of mergers and acquisitions, secured transactions-based lending, and bulk sales, including management and supervision of other legal counsel. She also serves as local counsel to asset and investment managers and servicers. Representative clients include financial institutions, government and private businesses and real estate investors.
Lauren develops and tests exam questions and grades exam papers for The Florida Board of Bar Examiners.
- ACG North Florida
- American Bar Association
- CREW Jacksonville, Member and Past President
- Feeding Northeast Florida, Volunteer
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Beach Bar Association
- Jacksonville Business Professionals, Founder & President
- Jacksonville Housing & Community Development Commission, Commissioner & Secretary
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Women’s Network, Member
- Literacy Alliance of Northeast Florida, Tutor & Board Member
- Best Lawyers in America®, 2013-2022
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, 2022
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2021
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Finance & Securities
- Financial Institutions
- High Education
- Real Estate
- University of Florida, JD, with honors, 1990
- University of Florida, BS, Mathematics, 1987
Commercial Real Estate Update
Lauren Langham was a panelist on the “Commercial Real Estate Update” at a Small Business Resource Network event.Read More
The Future is CRE
Lauren Langham was a panelist on the “The Future is CRE” at a CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Jacksonville event.Read More
It’s all about serving the client.
Thank you Marc Taylor, Joe English and the rest of firm leadership for driving that home every day. In their interview with Law360, Marc…Read More
Carefully consider what you leave to do post-closing
It’s not uncommon for a seller and buyer to close a deal leaving some items left to be addressed after closing. A new case out of the…Read More
Apartment Owners & Property Managers: Have You Posted Your Signs Yet?
As part of the Florida legislature’s effort to raise awareness of human trafficking – labor and commercial sex trafficking – it passed…Read More
Zooming for the Holidays
Are you ready to Zoom this holiday season? Sure you may be using GoToMeeting or Skype, but no matter the format, video is here to stay….Read More
Considerations for Landlord on Responding to Tenant’s Request for Rent Relief
Because of required closures and other challenges facing businesses during this pandemic, many tenants are unable to meet lease…Read More