Joshua Williams is an associate attorney with the firm’s Resorts and Hospitality practice. His background includes tax and business consulting for hospital systems, universities and publicly traded organizations. Mr. Williams brings experience advising clients in various transaction matters, including mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy and debt restructuring, integration solutions and general corporate matters.
Prior to Taylor English, Mr. Williams was a senior tax consultant with the global accounting firm Ernst & Young.
Outside of the office, Mr. Williams enjoys spending time with his family and coaching youth baseball.
- Powder Springs Youth Baseball, Coach
- State Bar of Georgia, Taxation Law
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Northwestern University School of Law, L.L.M. in Taxation, 2017
- William H. Bowen School of Law, University of Arkansas, JD, 2016
- Point University, BS, 2013