Frank W. Virgin
Frank Virgin’s practice includes civil litigation (commercial contracts, real estate disputes, domestic relations and an occasional personal injury case), real estate transactions, securities arbitration and probate matters. Mr. Virgin works with real estate brokers and brokerage firms on matters related to landlord/tenant disputes, purchase and sale agreements, closings and miscellaneous issues and disputes. Mr. Virgin has represented clients in all courts, state and federal, in Atlanta, and has had jury trials in most of them. He has represented claimants in securities arbitrations and always has obtained awards for clients. Additionally, he is an arbitrator for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Mr. Virgin was an associate and partner with an Atlanta-based law firm for five years. He then practiced in his own firm, which he operated with Nat Slaughter for more than 30 years. He is a certified mediator through the Georgia Department of Dispute Resolution and participates in mediations as an advocate.
Mr. Virgin lives in Atlanta with his wife and has a daughter, a son, and four grandchildren.
- All Saints’ Episcopal Church
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Center for the Visually Impaired Inc., Former Chair, Board of Trustees
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Georgia Cooperative Services for the Blind Inc., Former President
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta, Former President
- National Association of Securities Dealers, Arbitrator
- Nine O’Clock Social Club, Former President
- Old War Horse Lawyers Club Inc.
- Piedmont Driving Club, Former President
- State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section, Real Property Law Section
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Torts & Commercial Contract Disputes
- Real Estate
- Securities Litigation & RICO Act Claims
- The University of Georgia School of Law, JD, 1973
- Emory University, BBA, 1970
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia