Denise J. Bleau
Denise Bleau is a partner in Taylor English’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department. A seasoned litigation attorney, Ms. Bleau has more than 30 years of trial experience. She focuses her practice on complex, high-conflict litigation involving commercial, probate, employment, real estate, business and securities matters.
A native of Florida, Ms. Bleau is devoted to ensuring her clients receive the highest level of service. She has developed a reputation as a formidable opponent in the courtroom and a tenacious advocate for her clients, committed to resolving disputes skillfully and with integrity.
Prior to joining Taylor English, Ms. Bleau served as an equity partner at a multi-disciplined law firm based in Florida, where she managed the firm’s litigation department for 13 years.
- CROS Ministries, Board of Directors
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Former Board of Governors
- Town of Lantana, Florida, Former Mayor and Councilmember
- Center for Child Counseling, Inc. Former Board of Directors, Former Vice Chair
- Palm Beach County Environmental Hearing Control Board, Former Chair
- Business Torts & Commercial Contract Disputes
- Employee & Labor Litigation
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- University of Florida – Fredric G. Levin College of Law, JD, with honors, 1986
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, with honors, 1983-1984
- The University of South Florida, BA, with honors, 1982
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
U.S. Department of Labor Releases New Proposed Rule Updating Whether a Worker is an Employee or Independent Contractor
October 12th, 2022
The U.S. DOL just released a new proposed rule (“Rule”) that would update the analysis for determining whether a worker is an independent…Read More