David S. Cooper
David Cooper is a seasoned corporate/business attorney who over the past 30 years has had a successful track record of advising corporate clients in the areas of corporate formation and structure; corporate acquisitions and divestitures; and capital formation, varying from private placement to public offerings.
Mr. Cooper’s present clients include both public and private companies, whose activities are varied, including technology companies, distribution companies, manufacturing companies and alternative fuel vehicle companies.
Mr. Cooper is active in the Greater Alpharetta technology community, presently serving as a director and treasurer of the Greater Alpharetta Tech Network Inc. (GATN), a 506(c)(6) tax-exempt organization, which he co-founded in 2014.
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Greater Alpharetta Tech Network Inc., Director and Treasurer, 2014-2015
- Lenox Square Chapter of CPAs, Former President, 1987-1988
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Former Director, 1987-1988
- Corporate & Business
- Emerging Companies
- Finance & Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Emory University, LLM, Taxation, 1983
- Emory University, MBA, Concentration in Accounting and Finance, 1978
- Emory University School of Law, JD, 1975
- Harvard University, BA, 1972