Tres Dye is a real estate and business lawyer with more than 20 years of transactional experience. As a partner in Taylor English’s Real Estate Department, Mr. Dye focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Dye has represented private sector developers, borrowers and lenders in the acquisition, development, financing, leasing and disposition of commercial real estate, including retail, office and industrial assets. He also has extensive experience representing local government entities and Georgia land bank authorities. His transactional experience also includes assisting with corporate M&A and finance transactions where real estate is the primary collateral.
Prior to his joining Taylor English, Mr. Dye was a member of a large, regional law firm, and was then a member of a large, international law firm, and then co-founded his own firm in Atlanta which focused on complex litigation and commercial real estate transactions.
Additionally, Mr. Dye is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Mr. Dye clerked for the Hon. Clarence Cooper of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Mr. Dye enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, traveling, reading and sports.
- City of Atlanta and Fulton County Recreation Authority, Former Board Member
- City of Atlanta Zoning Review Board, Former Board Member, Former Vice Chairman and Former Chairman
- Historic District Development Corporation, Former Chairman, Former Vice Chairman
- Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite, Real Estate and Construction Law, 2022
- Cannabis Law
- Real Estate
- University of Texas at Austin School of Law, JD, 1997
- Harvard University, AB, English, 1993
- Judge Clarence Cooper, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Help is On the Way, Georgia Renters, Landlords, and Utility Providers
March 11th, 2021
The State of Georgia Rental Assistance Program Optimism is warranted, but as the country and the world progress in the fight against the…Read More