Bryan F. Jacoutot
Bryan’s multifaceted legal practice centers on commercial litigation and election law. He also leads the firm’s Bitcoin practice team, which offers a full suite of legal services for Bitcoin-focused companies dealing with a wide range of challenges unique to the Bitcoin industry.
In addition to the law, Bryan devotes significant time to studying and writing about economics, history, technology, and public policy. This diverse cross-section of subject matters aids in his holistic view of election law and compliments his legal expertise in the Bitcoin industry.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, 2021-2023
- Georgia Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2021, 2023
- Corporate & Business
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Georgia State University College of Law, JD, 2014
- Auburn University, BA, History, 2011