Brent Bell is a partner in the firm’s Construction Practice, and is physically based in Orlando, serving local, state, and national clients with legal needs throughout the State of Florida.
Mr. Bell is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Construction Law. However, his experience is not limited to construction matters. Rather, his experience is multi-faceted across many industries and types of litigation and transactions, including construction, product liability, foreclosure and workout, landlord/tenant, property re-purposing, land title claims, and real estate litigation.
Mr. Bell represents developers, lenders, property owners, homebuilders, manufacturers, distributors, contractors, subcontractors, professionals and suppliers, as well as individual clients, including professional athletes, in varied personal and business matters.
Mr. Bell is a Martindale-Hubbell AV ® rated attorney, has been rated as a Best Lawyers in America from 2013 to date, acknowledged by Chambers and Partners in the area of business and construction law from 2007 to date, and further acknowledged by Super Lawyers from 2011 to date.
Throughout his 25+ year career, Mr. Bell has spoken on numerous topics to various groups of professionals in the real estate, development, property owner, and construction industries. These speaking engagements have included the topics of construction defects, project delivery systems, construction and complex litigation, alternate dispute resolution, commercial landlord/tenant, bond and lien laws, construction contracting, and insurance coverage.
When not spending time with his wife, family, and his two four-legged friends, Brent trains and competes in mountain/gravel/road cycling, endurance events such as the Leadville 100, adventure racing, and triathlon. These passions are often related to and directly supportive of many local charities. Brent combines his love of sport and the outdoors to give back to the community.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Rated Attorney
- Best Lawyers in America, 2013 to 2021
- Chambers and Partners Legal Rankings – Business and Construction Law, 2007 – 2022
- Chambers USA: Construction Law, 2022
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2011 – 2021
- Real Estate
- University of Florida, J.D., with honors, 1994
- Emory University, B.A., Economics, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida