A. Binford Minter
Binford (“Bin”) Minter serves as Counsel for the firm’s Corporate Practice Group, focusing on small to midsize businesses and local governments, with sub-focuses on emerging, growth focused companies raising capital and on franchising and distribution. Bin is an attorney for all seasons, and he therefore excels at counseling entities who must be flexible and pragmatic in their affairs.
In negotiation, Bin strives for collaborative, win-win solutions without conceding on his clients’ must-haves or principles. With over a decade of litigation experience, he understands the costs, risks, and rewards of seeking resolution in courts or through arbitration.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, “Ones to Watch” Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, 2020-2021
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2010 (including a seminar in E.U. law in Brussels, Belgium)
- University of Georgia, cum laude, 2002 (including a semester at the University of Cuyo in Mendoza, Argentina.)
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Ensuring Local Governments Comply with the Law – Georgia Guide
Adeptly Handle Governmental Legal Matters Are you up to speed on local government law? Examine the disputes and challenges municipalities…Read More