Reginald (“Reggie”) Snyder is an experienced trial lawyer whose litigation practice primarily focuses on contract, construction, and real estate disputes, products liability, and personal injury. His 20-years of experience handling disputes in Georgia, Alabama, and Texas allows him to represent a wide range of clients and manage various litigation matters.
Mr. Snyder’s career began in Birmingham, Alabama as part of a large law firm where his litigation practice primarily involved handling contract and construction disputes, products liability, employment litigation and personal injury. Mr. Snyder was the lead attorney in two bench trials involving personal injury claims stemming from motor vehicle accidents. His first chair experience led to successful mediation of a commercial litigation matter between a publishing company and a public school system involving a dispute concerning royalty payments.
Mr. Snyder also handled a variety of commercial and products liability litigation at a major law firm in Houston, Texas. He led several commercial disputes and products liability cases to succession and prepared several complex, multi-million dollar products liability cases for jury trial. During his time in Houston, he was recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer for four consecutive years.
In Atlanta, Georgia, he has handled products liability litigation for national insurance companies as a member of a large, Atlanta-based law firm. Mr. Snyder frequently retained and consulted with fire, consumer product, and construction experts regarding product failures, and he successfully mediated four cases in which he secured substantial settlements for his clients. His experience grew in real estate litigation after becoming a member of a small, commercial real estate Atlanta law firm. Mr. Snyder represented commercial real estate owners, property managers and landlords and successfully managed dispossessory bench trials and negotiated numerous monetary settlements. He advised his commercial real estate clients on navigating pre-litigation, interpreting and enforcing lease terms, drafting lease amendments and being compliant with municipal, county and state ordinances.
In 2010, Mr. Snyder co-founded his own law firm in Atlanta where he primarily handled matters involving contract, construction, and real estate disputes on behalf of numerous private and publicly-traded companies, city and county governments, quasi-governmental entities, and the State of Georgia.
Mr. Snyder is married and has two children. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, reading, and attending professional sporting events.
The American Bar Foundation, 2016-Present
American Bar Association, 2002-Present
City of Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
Cobb County Chamber of Commerce
National Black Lawyers, Top 100 Lawyers, 2015-Present
Litigation Counsel of America, Senior Fellow, 2012-Present
- Represented a Fortune 100 oil and gas company in a multi-million dollar contract dispute involving an offshore drilling contract and operational agreement.
- Represented a Fortune 500 oil and gas company in a commercial arbitration involving breach of contract and contract interpretation issues.
- Represented a Texas-based oil rig construction company in a multi-million dollar contract dispute involving claims of tortious interference and civil conspiracy.
- Represented an international wind energy company in a commercial dispute involving aesthetic and environmental impact concerns related to the on-going construction of a land-based wind farm in central Texas.
- Represented land development joint ventures.
- The Nuts and Bolts of Construction Contract Negotiation, 2014 Business Training and Opportunity Forum, AGL Resources Headquarters, March 20, 2014
- The Legal Aspects of Starting a Small Business, Featured Speaker at International Taste of Westwood College, Westwood College Midtown Campus, October 2, 2014
- Negotiating Lease Agreements – The Savvy Dentist’s Tool Kit, Georgia Dental Society 23rd Annual Dr. J.E. Carter Fall Meeting, Lanier Islands Legacy Lodge, September 26, 2015
- August 27, 2019
- July 11, 2019
- “Wind Power: Generating Electricity and Lawsuits,” Contributor, Energy Law Journal, Volume 28, No. 2, 2007
Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, JD, 1998
1997 ATLA National Mock Trial Team
1998 ABA National Mock Trial Team
University of Alabama at Birmingham, BS, Political Science, magna cum laude, Masters of Public Health, cum laude
Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Litigation, 2003-2006