Practicing at Taylor English allows me to provide real working experience and problem solving to clients who are looking for answers, not just legal advice, that directly grows and improves their business.
Christina Moore has experience in transactions involving real estate acquisitions and dispositions, including transactions involving apartment complexes, real estate and related-asset secured loans and other complex credit facility transactions. Ms. Moore represents developers, borrowers and lenders in the acquisition, development, financing and leasing of transactions involving multifamily, office, retail and industrial real estate development. She performs title, survey and site plan review, drafting of governing documents, real estate closings, and loan modifications and closings. She also advises clients in multi-family leasing and residential real estate matters, including those involving condominiums and homeowners associations, property management and regulatory issues. Many transactions she works on involve land use, zoning, permitting and redevelopment matters, which she handles in the course of the transaction or independent of the transaction.
Additionally, Ms. Moore has been involved in the structuring and regulatory compliance of real estate developments such as condominium, hotel, timeshare, fractional development, condo-hotel, vacation clubs and destination clubs. She also assists clients in state and federal regulatory compliance with marketing and telemarketing laws, including sweepstakes; prize and gift promotions; do-not-call and various other Federal Communications Commission and Federal Trade Commission; state statutes and regulations; and she represents clients in marketing trade practice cases. Ms. Moore’s practice also includes registration, maintenance and enforcement of state and federal trademarks and negotiation and preparation of co-existence and licensing agreements.
Her depth of experience allows her to comfortably and knowledgeably work all aspects of a transaction and offer a full range of services to clients needing answers in just a single phone call. She also recognizes the need to balance the legal framework of regulations and in transactions with the business goals of growth and development.
Ms. Moore graduated cum laude from Loyola University of Chicago and was a member of the Loyola Women’s Division I soccer team. She received her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law and is admitted to practice in Illinois and Georgia.
American Bar Association
State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law and Taxation Sections
Represent clients in the acquisition and disposition of multi-unit apartment buildings in Georgia.
Represented numerous national, regional and local banks the origination, negotiation and closing of loans secured by real estate located in Georgia and in providing local counsel opinions.
Represented clients to negotiate settlement of disputes with general contractors.
Represented clients in line of credit transaction to secure financing for future acquisitions of properties.
Represented clients in civil investigations, subpoenas and lawsuits by the United Department of Justice and State Attorneys General Offices of Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida, Utah, Alaska, Kansas, Georgia, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana and Minnesota regarding alleged general deceptive trade practice.
Reviewed and advised clients on marketing materials, prize promotion materials, and sweepstakes for various jurisdictions.
Represented clients to resolve complaint issues, volume, and pattern with various United States Attorneys General.
Represented clients to address and resolve issues and improve ratings with various Better Business Bureaus, including obtaining favorable settlement that required the BBB to reinstate a client’s A+ rating and correct inaccuracies in their business summary.
Represented clients in investigations or in obtaining an opinion or ruling from state or local taxing authorities regarding the application of sales and use tax to various products and services.
Represented clients in state by state registration of the multi-site timeshare plans, including state registration work for telemarketing and seller of travel purposes.
Represented clients in the preparation and registration of developments under the Federal Interstate Land Sales Act.
Represented clients in the acquisition, formation and development of residential and resort property, including condominium, timeshare and country club developments.
- May 4, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- November 9, 2017
- March 9, 2016
- February 2, 2016
- An Anticipated Coronavirus Vaccine: How will Georgia Schools & Daycare Handle Vaccination Exemptions?Information Current as of June 11, 2020
- Information Current as of June 11, 2020
- Information Current as of June 5, 2020
- Information Current as of May 29, 2020
- Information Current as of May 26, 2020
- Information Current as of May 26, 2020
- by Jonathan Crumly Sr., Christina Moore, and Chris Hopper with Taylor English Decisions (firstname.lastname@example.org)Information Current as of April 18, 2020
- Information Current as of May 13, 2020
- Information Current as of May 4, 2020
- Information Current as of April 29, 2020
- Information Current as of April 28, 2020
- Information Current as of April 9, 2020
- Information Current as of April 8, 2020
- by Christina Moore and guest author Chris Hopper with Taylor English Decisions email@example.comApril 3, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Paycheck Protection Program and Loan ForgivenessMarch 30, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- Updated March 30, 2020 - CARES Act: Paycheck Protection Program (SBA 7(a) Covered Loans) and Loan ForgivenessMarch 26, 2020
- Corporate and Business
- Data Security and Privacy
- Financial Institutions
- Government and Internal Investigations
- Higher Education and Research Parks
- Intellectual Property
- Leisure and Hospitality
- Business Law Services
- Complex Credit Facilities and Securitizations
- Formation of Timeshare Resorts and Vacation, Travel and Destination Clubs
- Hotel and Resort Management and Operations
- Project (Hotel and Resort) Acquisition
- Project (Hotel and Resort) Financing
- Project (Hotel and Resort) Structuring and Development
- Regulatory Compliance and Administrative Law
- Lending and Corporate Finance
- Real Estate
- Restaurant, Food and Beverage, and Licensing
Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, 2005
Loyola University of Chicago, BA, cum laude, 2001
Courts & Adjudicative Bodies
Supreme Court of Illinois