The unique law firm model that is Taylor English allows us, as attorneys, to cater to each client’s individual needs in a way that simply can’t be replicated in a traditional law firm. Clients who opt for Taylor English will quickly realize the benefits of our approach.
Bryan F. Jacoutot is an attorney practicing in the firm’s Employment Law and Election Law Departments. Mr. Jacoutot’s employment law practice consists of advising a wide variety of clients, from single office start-ups to larger companies with a nationwide presence. As a result, he is well versed in employment laws at both the state and federal level. For his clients, Mr. Jacoutot brings a strong background in both administrative law and constitutional law, facilitating a more holistic approach to analyzing the legal issues confronting employers in the modern workplace. Mr. Jacoutot firmly believes the growing prevalence and complexity of federal and state regulations affecting employers today requires that their advocates utilize such an approach in order to provide the best counsel possible.
Mr. Jacoutot also represents state and local government clients on a variety of election law issues. Among other things, Mr. Jacoutot advises governments on claims related to constitutional law violations, voting rights, and other election related contests including re-districting and gerrymandering issues.
Through his work in employment and election law, Mr. Jacoutot has guided clients through all aspects of the litigation process.
Mr. Jacoutot received his undergraduate degree in History from Auburn University, and his Juris Doctorate from Georgia State University College of Law. He is licensed to practice in Georgia and is admitted to all state courts. Additionally, Mr. Jacoutot is admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- October 23, 2019Employee Benefit News
- October 9, 2019Bitcoin Magazine
- November 7, 2017
- June 14, 2017
- April 30, 2017
- December 28, 2016
- December 6, 2016
- "What the Election Means for Your Restaurant and the People You Employ," Modern Restaurant ManagementOctober 20, 2016
- "Brace Yourself! What to Expect with the Proposed New Federal Wage and Overtime Rules," Restaurant Startup & GrowthMay 6, 2016
- By: Bryan JacoutotJune 27, 2019
- Nationwide injunction stalls massive overtime expansion, offers reprieve for employersNovember 23, 2016
- An Interactive Hospitality and Retail Law SeriesJuly 24, 2018
- Corporate and Business
- Employment and Labor Relations
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Public Interest and Advocacy
Georgia State University College of Law, JD, 2014
Auburn University, BA, History, 2011
Courts & Adjudicative Bodies
Court of Appeals of Georgia
Supreme Court of Georgia
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia