Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Redefining Success: Knowing What You Want, Why You Deserve it, & How to Get It - The Women in Legal & Corporate Leadership Summit, AtlantaApr 02 2020
On April 2, 2020, Michele Stumpe will be speaking at The Women in Legal & Corporate Leadership Summit at the TWELVE Hotel, Atlantic Station.
- Apr 28 2020 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Julian Fortuna will present at the Strafford live webinar, "Employment Litigation and Claim Settlements: Maximizing Tax Benefits and Avoiding Penalties" scheduled for Tuesday, April 28, 1:00pm-2:30pm.
- Intellectual Property 101 for the Woodworking Professional: Protecting Your IP - International Woodworking Fair 2020Georgia World Congress CenterAug 25 2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
On Tuesday, August 25, Brad Czerwonky will explain the patent process and dive into top intellectual property strategies at the International Woodworking Fair.
- Georgia World Congress CenterAug 26 2020 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
On Wednesday, August 26, Brad Czerwonky will explain the patent process and dive into top intellectual property strategies at the International Woodworking Fair.
- Intellectual Property 301 - The Anatomy of an IP Dispute/Lawsuit: Offensive and Defensive Strategies - International Woodworking Fair 2020Georgia World Congress CenterAug 27 2020 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
On Thursday, August 27, Brad Czerwonky and Seth Trimble will discuss a wide overview of Intellectual Property disputes and lawsuits at the International Woodworking Fair.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Loudermilk Conference Center, Atlanta, GAMar 27 2020 10:00 am
On March 27, 2020, Glianny Fagundo will be speaking at The Future of Resolution Seminar, Loudermilk Conference Center, Atlanta, GA
- Mar 27 2020
On March 27, 2020, Taylor English Partner Kendall Minter will be speaking at The Stellar Awards Academy Master Class at The Orleans in Las Vegas.
- Mar 17 2020
On March 17, 2020, Taylor English Partner Michele Stumpe will be speaking at the Women in Conservation Leadership Summit in Colorado Springs.
- Mar 16 2020 11:00 am
On February 18, 2020, Reginald Snyder will be speaking at The Knowledge Group's live CLE Webinar titled, "Commercial Litigation in 2020: Winning Tips and Strategies."
- Mar 02 2020
Julian Fortuan will present at the Atlanta Bar Association's International Law and Tax Law Sections CLE Program on Monday, March 2, 2020.