Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Intellectual Property 101 for the Woodworking Professional: Protecting Your IP - International Woodworking Fair 2020Georgia World Congress CenterAug 25 2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
On Tuesday, August 25, Brad Czerwonky will explain the patent process and dive into top intellectual property strategies at the International Woodworking Fair.
- Georgia World Congress CenterAug 26 2020 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
On Wednesday, August 26, Brad Czerwonky will explain the patent process and dive into top intellectual property strategies at the International Woodworking Fair.
- Intellectual Property 301 - The Anatomy of an IP Dispute/Lawsuit: Offensive and Defensive Strategies - International Woodworking Fair 2020Georgia World Congress CenterAug 27 2020 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
On Thursday, August 27, Brad Czerwonky and Seth Trimble will discuss a wide overview of Intellectual Property disputes and lawsuits at the International Woodworking Fair.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Jun 03 2020
On Wednesday, June 3, John Mills will discuss non-profit insolvency with the Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta.
- "Reopening Your Office - What You Need to Know," American Council of Engineering Companies of GeorgiaMay 21 2020
On May 21, 2020, Glianny Fagundo joined other industry leaders for the webinar, "Reopening Your Office - What You Need to Know," hosted by the American Council of Engineering Companies of Georgia.
- May 04 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
On Tuesday, April 5, Christina Moore and Bryan Jacoutot joined other industry leaders at the Georgia Production Partnerships' virtual monthly meeting, "Navigating the COVID-19 Benefits Process: Update on the Unemployment Process and SBA Loans."
- Apr 28 2020 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Julian Fortuna will present at the Strafford live webinar, "Employment Litigation and Claim Settlements: Maximizing Tax Benefits and Avoiding Penalties" scheduled for Tuesday, April 28, 1:00pm-2:30pm.
- Apr 28 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
On Tuesday, April 28, Mitzi Hill will join the National Association of Women Lawyers Women in Compliance Section to discuss, "California Consumer Privacy Act: Impacts, Updates and Implications."