Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Aug 23 2019
On Friday, August 23, 2019, Glianny Fagundo will moderate the Georgia Hispanic Bar Association’s conference titled, “An Inside Look: Learn From Leading In-House Lawyers.”
- September 23 – 25, 2019.
On September 23 – 25, 2019, Deborah Ausburn will present at the ACA, Southeastern Fall Camp Conference's "Recruitment to Retention" program.
- Sep 24 2019
On September 24, 2019, Deborah Ausburn will present at the American Camp Association's 2019 Southeastern Fall Camp Conference on "Internal Investigations In The #MeToo Era."
- SCOTUS Kaestner Ruling on State Trust Income Taxation: Key Considerations for Trusts and Estates Counsel, CLE WebinarOct 01 2019
On October 1, 2019, Julian Fortuna will participate in Strafford's live CLE webinar, "SCOTUS Kaestner Ruling on State Trust Income Taxation: Key Considerations for Trusts and Estates Counsel."
- Small Business Programs, Joint Ventures and Size Protests, 8th Annual Construction Law & Government Contracting, The Seminar GroupOct 08 2019
On Tuesday, October 8, 2019, Partner Jeff Nix will present on "Small Business Programs, Joint Ventures and Size Protest" at the 8th Annual Construction Law & Government Contracting hosted by The Seminar Group.
- Oct 10 2019
On October 10, 2019, Taylor English attorney Deborah Ausburn will present at the Atlanta Area Council Boy Scouts of America’s Youth Protection Seminar.
- Significant Decisions In Recent Patent Cases And Their Impact On Patent Jurisprudence and Litigation, Patent Litigation 2019: Advanced Techniques & Best Practices, PLI SeminarOct 15 2019
On Tuesday, October 15, 2019, Partner Li-Chung Daniel Ho will present on "Significant Decisions in Recent Patent Cases and Their Impact on Patent Jurisprudence and Litigation" at the Patent Litigation 2019: Advanced Techniques & Best Practices PLI Seminar.
- Oct 27 2019
On October 27-29, 2019, Deborah Ausburn will present at the 2019 SAIS Annual Conference on the topic of, "When #MeToo Hits Home."
- Nov 15 2019
On November 15, 2019, Taylor English Employment attorney Glianny Fagundo will co-present a breakout session on terminations and performance management discussions training at BLR's HR Comply conference in Nashville, TN.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Aug 15 2019
Mitzi Hill, chair of Taylor English’s Data Security & Privacy Department, will be moderating an upcoming panel August 15, 2019, ‘The Secure Entrepreneur,’ at the new Green Lights & Red Flags one-day workshop.
- Friday, August 9, 2019 1:20 p.m.
On Friday, August 9, 2019, Glianny Fagundo will act as moderator for one of the Georgia Latino Law Foundation's Law Day panels titled, "Succeeding in Internships and Externships."
- Practicing Negotiation and Influence, Women's Leadership Program, Hispanic Alliance for Career EnhancementJul 18 2019
On July 18, 2019, Glianny Fagundo participated in the Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement's (HACE) Women's Leadership Program, "Practicing Negotiation and Influence."
- Jul 09 2019
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, Jonathan Wilson and Phil Theodore will present at the National Business Institute's (NBI) CLE Seminar, "The Mini MBA for Attorneys."
- Latest CERCLA Decisions and Navigating Complexities: Arranger Liability, Divisibility, Settlement and More | Strafford CLE WebinarJun 13 2019
On Thursday, June 13, 2019, Partner Leah Knowlton will participate as a featured speaker during Strafford's live webinar, "Latest CERCLA Decisions and Navigating Complexities: Arranger Liability, Divisibility, Settlement and More."