Speaking Engagements Archive
Past Speaking Engagements Archive
- National Business Institute Continuing Legal Education seminar: Ensuring Local Governments Comply with the LawDec 21
- Keynote - Columbia County Georgia Chamber of Commerce Legislative BreakfastAugusta, GADec 08 2021
- "The Power of Community: Utilizing Empathy & Sociability," Wellstar Chamber Luncheon Series: Verizon Women Influencing Business Awards Luncheon & SummitOct 26 2021
On October 26, Michele Stumpe will join Megan McCamey, President of goBeyond Profit, at the Wellstar Chamber Luncheon Series: Verizon Women Influencing Business Awards Luncheon & Summit for a session on, "The Power of Community: Utilizing Empathy & Sociability."
- American Bar Association CLE: "Breaking Down the Current State of Trademark Functionality Law"Oct 18 2021
- Sep 30 2021
On September 30, Brandie Barrows will present a National Business Institute webinar on, "Healthcare Law Updates: No Surprises Act, HIPAA, and More."
- Sep 29 2021
On September 29, 2021, Allen W. Nelson joined Joanna Monroe, president and CEO of Staffing GC, for a discussion on, "Breaking Bud: Compliance, Safety Issues, and New Business," at Staffing World 2021.
- Aug 12 2021
On August 12, join Manori de Silva for a panel discussion with Global Atlanta on, "Coffee Chat on International Restrictions."
- Aug 06 2021
On August 17, Peter Spanos will join Discover Staffing for a, "HR Focus Group - Legal Update Post Covid."
- Jul 20 2021
Allen W. Nelson is co-founder of t|e General Counsel at Taylor English, a fractional general counsel practice. t|e General Counsel focuses on providing support to start-ups, early/growth stage companies and mid-sized organizations. Companies best suited for this offering are those that could benefit from experienced legal counsel advising their management teams, but are not quite ready to hire a full-time general counsel.
- 2021 FMLA Virtual Master Class--Advanced Skills for Employee Leave ManagementJun 30 2021
- Jun 09 2021
On Wednesday, June 9, Robert Johnson joined Tech Alpharetta for a Speaker Series on, "Building Diversity, Equity & Inclusion into Your Technology & Your Business."
- "Partnering for Equity: Leveraging the In-house Law Firm Relationship to Accelerate Change and Equity," Women in Law & IP Virtual SummitJun 03 2021
On Thursday, June 3, Amanda Hyland will join a panel of industry leaders for a discussion on, "Partnering for Equity: Leveraging the In-house Law Firm Relationship to Accelerate Change and Equity," at the Women in Law & IP Virtual Summit.
- Jun 03 2021
On June 10, Bryan Jacoutot will join the Cobb County Bar Association's Business Law and Litigation Section for an, "Introduction to Advising Clients about Cryptocurrency."
- "Change is Coming: Georgia's Name Image and Likeness Legislation, Effective July 1, 2021," Georgia Independent College AssociationJun 02 2021
On Wednesday, June 2, Bruce Siegal will join the Georgia Independent College Association for a webinar discussion on, "Change is Coming: Georgia's Name Image and Likeness Legislation, Effective July 1, 2021."
- May 26 2021
On Wednesday, May 26, Scott Tobin will join Tech Alpharetta for a virtual business workshop on, "Startup Funding: Negotiating Investor Term Sheets."
- May 20 2021
On Thursday, May 20, Allen W. Nelson will join Tech Alpharetta for a Speaker Series on, "Building Your Tech Talent Pipeline."
- May 19 2021
On May 19, 2021, Peter Spanos will present a GGI Global Alliance webinar entitled, "The PRO Act: Implications for Union Organizing and Collective Bargaining."
- May 10 2021
On May 10, 2021, Brandie Barrows presented a webinar on,. "Compliance with the 2021 COBRA Subsidy for Employers."
- Apr 15 2021
On April 15, 2021, Mitzi Hill presented "State Level Privacy Laws Influencing Cybersecurity Budgets & Roadmaps," at a Zyston webinar.
- Mar 23 2021
On March 23, 2021, Raanon Gal, Joe Bryan, Michael MacHarg and Peter Spanos joined the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance for a discussion on "The PRO Act and Unions in the New Administration."
- HIPAA Compliance Training, California Assembly Bill 1234 Ethics Training and Legal Updates
- "Update on EU and US Trade Relations & Investments as we move into a Post-Pandemic World," EU Consulates General and the Bilateral Chambers of CommerceMar 11 2021
On Tuesday, May 11, Manori de Silva will join the EU Consulates General and the Bilateral Chambers of Commerce for a panel discussion on, "Update on EU and US Trade Relations & Investments as we Move into a Post-Pandemic World."
- "What to Expect in Labor and Employment Law Under the Biden Administration," The Netherlands-American Chamber of CommerceMar 11 2021
On March 11, 2021, Glianny Fagundo and Manori de Silva, joined The Netherlands-American Chamber of Commerce for a webinar on "What to Expect in Labor and Employment Law Under the Biden Administration."
Litigation Fundamentals spotlights procedural and technical considerations to maximize client value while avoiding malpractice and do-overs. Videos explore civil procedure and court requirements from Uniform Superior Court Rules and Standing Orders while addressing reaching long-term goals, defraying costs and shifting risks.
Featuring seasoned thought leaders, these video tutorials highlight parts of the litigation journey, occasionally drilling ...
- Feb 18 2021
On Thursday, February 18, Glianny Fagundo and Christina Moore will present at the National Business Institute webinar, "Recovering From COVID-19: A Guide for Small Businesses."
- Feb 11 2021
On Thursday, February 11, Manori de Silva will present at the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce Webinar, "Reshoring: What Does it Mean for Your Business?."
- Feb 04 2021
On Thursday, February 4, 2021, Rob Rando will join a panel discussion with The Federalist Society on "The Injunction Presumption: Revisiting eBay v. MercExchange."
- "COVID-19 Financial and Workforce Compliance: What You Need to Know for 2021," Georgia Manufacturing AllianceJan 27 2021
On Wednesday, January 27, Glianny Fagundo and Christina Moore will present at the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance webinar, "COVID-19 Financial and Workforce Compliance: What You Need to Know for 2021."
- Jan 07 2021
On Thursday, January 7, Christina Moore will present at the Aprio webinar, “Documenting Economic Uncertainty and the Necessity of PPP Loans.”
- Dec 16 2020
On Friday, December 11, Micheline Johnson presented, "US Trademark Prosecution," to the Toronto Intellectual Property Group.
- Dec 16 2020
On December 16, Henry Quillian joined the Federal Bar Association - Atlanta Chapter for a presentation and panel discussion on the history of the Atlanta Federal Bar Association.
- "State Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates and Grantors and Beneficiaries of Trusts: State Law Limitations and Pitfalls to Avoid," StraffordDec 15 2020
On Tuesday, December 15, Julian Fortuna will present at the Strafford live webinar, "State Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates and Grantors and Beneficiaries of Trusts: State Law Limitations and Pitfalls to Avoid."
- "Intellectual Property 101 for the Woodworking Professional: Protecting Your IP,"International Woodworking Fair 2020Oct 26 2020
On Monday, October 26, Brad Czerwonky will explain the patent process and dive into top intellectual property strategies at the International Woodworking Fair.
- Oct 16 2020
On October 16, 2020 Jonathan Wilson will join other industry leaders for a National Business Institute webinar on, "The Mini MBA for Attorneys."
- Sep 29 2020
On September 29, 2020 Jonathan Wilson will join other industry leaders for a National Business Institute webinar on, "Brewery and Distillery Law in Georgia." Mr. Wilson will discuss,"Brewery and Distillery Business Entity Selection, Formation, Finance and Insurance."
- Sep 29 2020
On Tuesday, September 29, Shawntel Hebert presented, "How to Avoid Hiring Bias," at the American Camp Association 2020 Southeastern Fall Camp Conference.
- HIPAA Compliance for Attorneys: Cybersecurity, Emails, Texts and MoreSep 10 2020
- Aug 07 2020
On August 7, 2020 Jonathan Wilson will join other industry leaders for a National Business Institute webinar on, "Advanced Business Contracts: Secrets Only the Top Attorneys Know." Mr. Wilson will give an,"Introduction to Advanced Business Contracts."
- Jul 28 2020
On July 28, 2020, Mitzi Hill will be speaking at a webinar hosted by the Estate Planning Council of North Georgia on, "Privacy and Cyber Best Practices."
- "Visa Restrictions & New Immigration Guidance for Foreign Nationals in the U.S.," The Japan-America Society of GeorgiaJul 16 2020
On July 16, Masae Okura joined the Japan-America Society of Georgia for a webinar panel on, "Visa Restrictions & New Immigration Guidance for Foreign Nationals in the U.S."
- Jun 03 2020
On Wednesday, June 3, John Mills will discuss non-profit insolvency with the Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta.
- "Reopening Your Office - What You Need to Know," American Council of Engineering Companies of GeorgiaMay 21 2020
On May 21, 2020, Glianny Fagundo joined other industry leaders for the webinar, "Reopening Your Office - What You Need to Know," hosted by the American Council of Engineering Companies of Georgia.
- May 04 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
On Tuesday, April 5, Christina Moore and Bryan Jacoutot joined other industry leaders at the Georgia Production Partnerships' virtual monthly meeting, "Navigating the COVID-19 Benefits Process: Update on the Unemployment Process and SBA Loans."
- Apr 28 2020 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Julian Fortuna will present at the Strafford live webinar, "Employment Litigation and Claim Settlements: Maximizing Tax Benefits and Avoiding Penalties" scheduled for Tuesday, April 28, 1:00pm-2:30pm.
- Apr 28 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
On Tuesday, April 28, Mitzi Hill will join the National Association of Women Lawyers Women in Compliance Section to discuss, "California Consumer Privacy Act: Impacts, Updates and Implications."
- Apr 20 2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Jonathan Crumly presented at the Aprio live webinar, "How to Plan for PPP Loan Forgiveness" on Monday, April 20, 2020 from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM.
- Redefining Success: Knowing What You Want, Why You Deserve it, & How to Get It - The Women in Legal & Corporate Leadership Summit, AtlantaApr 02 2020
On April 2, 2020, Michele Stumpe will be speaking at The Women in Legal & Corporate Leadership Summit at the TWELVE Hotel, Atlantic Station.
- Apr 01 2020 4:30 PM
On April 1, Morris Little, Mitzi Hill, Shawntel Hebert, and Christina Moore will be panelists on Legal Q&A with Taylor English Law Firm - Live on Zoom.
- Mar 31 2020
On March 31, 2020, Jonathan Crumly presented at the Cobb Chamber live Webinar Series on Leadership Excellence.
- Learn About the New Employment Laws Related to COVID-19 - Webinar, Georgia Hispanic Chamber of CommerceMar 30 2020 4:00 PM
On March 30, 2020, Glianny Fagundo was the speaker on the webinar, "Learn About the New Employment Laws Related to COVID-19," for the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce