"Small Group Knowledge Share," National Employment Law Council 21st Annual Conference
On April 22, 2016, Shawntel R. Hebert will be a panelist at the National Employment Law Council (NELC) 21st Annual Conference at a session titled "Small Group Knowledge Share" in which facilitators and attendees share winning strategies and tips for handling the hottest employment law practice issues. From 8:00 AM-9:15 AM, panelists will discuss the following topics:
- The Contingent Workforce: Could your client be a joint employer following the Browning Ferris decision? If so, how can you best advise the client?
- EEOC, OFCCP and Pay Equity.
- Wellness Programs: What L&E Attorneys Need to Know.
- Maintaining a civil workplace in a Post-Obama election year.
- Is your website ADA compliant?
- Advocacy in Arbitration and Mediation – Is the use of ADR still a best practice? If so, how is ADR used most effectively?
- Practical considerations when medical marijuana enters your workplace.
Please learn more and register on the NELC 21st Annual Conference website.
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
4012 Central Florida Pkwy
Orlando, Florida 32837