"Intellectual Property 101 for the Woodworking Professional/Artist/Inventor: Protecting Your Inventions and Other Creative Works," International Woodworking Fair 2016 Education Conference
On August 25, 2016, Bradford R. Czerwonky will be speaking on the topic "Intellectual Property 101 for the Woodworking Executive/Artist/Inventor: Protecting Your Inventions and Other Creative Works" from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM at the International Woodworking Fair 2016 Education Conference.
- Stories relating good/bad experiences with (or without) IP.
- Purpose of IP.
- Different types of IP.
- Determining whether IP is needed.
- Process for getting IP protection.
- Licensing considerations.
- Maintaining confidentiality.
- Impact on IP (and new opportunities) created by changes in the IP laws, the emergence of new technologies, and the growth of the Internet.
Please visit the International Woodworking Fair website to register and learn more.
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International
Atlanta, GA 30313