"Brewery and Distillery Business Entity Selection, Formation, Finance and Insurance," National Business Institute Seminar
On March 21, 2017, Jonathan B. Wilson will be speaking on the topic "Brewery and Distillery Business Entity Selection, Formation, Finance and Insurance" from 9:00 AM-10:00 AM at the National Business Institute Seminar in Smyrna, Georgia.
The brewing and distilling industries are rapidly growing, but complex state and federal regulations are ever-present obstacles to startups and established businesses. This program will teach you how to help your clients build a solid business, minimize liability, and navigate the licensing, labeling and tax reporting challenges along the way.
Mr. Wilson will touch on the following topics:
- LLC vs. Partnership vs. Corp,
- Tax Considerations,
- Operational Issues,
- Documentation and State Filing Requirements,
- Structuring, Management and Governance,
- Insurance Concerns,
- Drafting and Negotiating Formation Agreements,
- Crowdfunding and Other Financing Challenges, and
- Language for Employee Handbooks and Policies.
For more information and to register, please visit the National Business Institute website.
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
2876 Spring Hill Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30080
- Corporate and Business
- Lending and Corporate Finance
- Restaurant, Food and Beverage, and Licensing