"Legal and Binding E-Contracts: What Works in a Digital World," National Constitution Center
Now more than ever business transactions occur electronically and, as a result, have required a rapid adaption of contract laws at a much faster pace. How can you apply traditional contract principles to legally binding electronic contracts in the cyber age? Topics covered include:
- Essential binding provisions to include in all e-contracts
- E-commerce regulations: Keys to stay compliant
- Remedies for regulatory issues you need to know
- Ways to pin-point pitfalls of e-sign disclosures and deliveries
- Key considerations for E-Commerce Transactions
Jonathan Wilson and Mitzi Hill will be presenting this interactive, 90-minute CLE training and will provide you with what you need to know to effectively execute e-contracts to initiate compliant and successful e-commerce transactions.