Lorman AIA Contracts
Discover what you're getting into before you sign your next AIA contract.
Help is available for understanding complex AIA contract provisions - get it now, before you wind up with costly delays or time-consuming lawsuits. Join us for this seminar and get a solid understanding of commonly used AIA documents and how to use them to minimize your liability.
Discover how to protect your company and avoid pitfalls such as delays, cost issues, payment disputes and much more. Know exactly what will happen if things go wrong - and how AIA contracts can help you avoid these disasters by addressing the issues upfront. Register today to get the insight you need to sign your next contract with your eyes wide open.
- Don't sign blindly - know your responsibilities before you start your next project
- Save valuable time by hearing our experts decipher owner-architect agreements for you
- Be prepared for impending disaster by making sure your dispute resolution provisions are bulletproof
- Make AIA contracts work for you - get tips on modifying the standard documents
- You will be able to identify defining roles and responsibilities.
- You will be able to describe Owner-Architect Agreement AIA B101 - 2007.
- You will be able to discuss copyright issues in construction.
- You will be able to explain disputes clauses and ADR.
S. Gregory Joy, Smith, Currie & Hancock LLP
Henry M. Quillian III, Taylor English Duma LLP
David A. Roberts, Roberts Construction Law, LLC
Joseph C. Staak, Smith, Currie & Hancock LLP