2018 Employers Counsel Network Conference
On Thursday, April 26, 2018, Glianny Fagundo will participate in the 2018 Employers Counsel Network Conference as a panelist on the topic, “Strategies After the Tragedies: Employment Law Lessons from Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Maria, et al.”
Ms. Fagundo will discuss employment law-related lessons that can be implemented as a result of tragedies such as Hurricane Harvey in Houston, Texas, Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, and Hurricane Irma in Florida. The panel covers the following topics:
- Types of client calls and disaster-related issues that come rolling in right after a tragedy;
- Tips for assisting employees and their families before, during, and after a disaster hits;
- How long it can take to get your own employment law practice back on steady footing;
- What your clients should do at work and home to get ready for the next big disaster; and
- Any changes you’ll make in your law practices going forward to account for the likelihood of future tragic upheavals.
For more information, please visit the Employers Counsel Network website.