Taylor English Honored With Litigation Department of the Year Award
Taylor English Duma LLP is pleased to announce the firm’s recognition as "Litigation Department of the Year" by the Fulton County Daily Report, as part of its 2019 Georgia Legal Awards. Taylor English was honored in the area of General Litigation among mid-sized law firms between 31 and 200 attorneys total. Firms with any Georgia presence were eligible for the award, and their cases could be litigated anywhere, not just in Georgia.
”We are honored to have won this prestigious award, which is a testament to the outstanding group of litigators we have assembled here,” said Todd Jones, co-Chair of the firm’s Litigation Department. “Achieving this recognition was truly a team effort, in every sense of the word.”
Taylor English's Litigation Department is composed of more than 70 experienced attorneys who focus their practices on a wide range of subject matters, including commercial, construction, creditor’s rights and bankruptcy, health care and medical malpractice, environmental, intellectual property, product liability, securities, aviation, tax, insurance defense, and employment litigation.
Firms considered for the Litigation Department of the Year award must submit a detailed written application, including descriptions of successes and losses, upcoming matters, and distinguishing characteristics of the department. The Daily Report then conducts extensive interviews with client references, which the applicants also provide.
Taylor English will be honored June 20, 2019, at the Georgia Legal Awards dinner held at Flourish Atlanta.
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Business Torts and Commercial Contract Disputes
- Catastrophic Injury
- Class and Collective Action
- Consumer Law
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
- Defamation Claims
- Educational Institutions and Youth-Serving Organizations
- Entertainment, Sports & Media Litigation
- Environmental and Toxic Torts
- Insurance Coverage
- Intellectual Property
- Lending, Workout and Foreclosure
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Securities Litigation and RICO Act Claims
- Shareholder Derivatives Suits, Director and Officer Liability, and Corporate Governance