Eight Taylor English Attorneys Named Georgia Super Lawyers
Atlanta – March 4, 2010 – Eight attorneys at Taylor English Duma LLP have been named Georgia Super Lawyers by Law & Politics magazine:
- William A. Clineburg Jr., a member of Taylor English’s Business and Commercial Litigation group. For more than 37 years, Mr. Clineburg has handled high stakes, complex business litigation.
- Foy R. Devine, head of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group. Since 1969, Mr. Devine has focused on civil trial work, with a majority of that work in product-related injuries.
- Randy C. Gepp, whose practice focuses on employment discrimination, labor relations, contracts, and administrative law.
- John D. Hopkins focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and insurance and transactions issues.
- Jeffrey R. Kuester, one of the newest attorneys at Taylor English, is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Technology practice groups. Mr. Kuester is an intellectual property attorney and leads the firm’s patent preparation and prosecution practice.
- William G. Leonard, a business litigator since 1979, represents clients in cases involving market manipulation, insider trading, accounting fraud, malpractice, fraud, RICO and other related issues.
- Henry M. Quillian III litigates and arbitrates commercial disputes in the construction, real estate, insurance, technology and general business sectors.
- Marc A. Taylor, a founding member of Taylor English and a labor and employment attorney who represents corporate management in employee disputes.
Taylor English has grown 50 percent over the past year through the addition of 25-plus attorneys and recently formed a technology practice group. Of the eight attorneys selected to the Super Lawyers list, six have joined Taylor English within the past year. “Despite current economic conditions, our practice has grown tremendously,” said Joe English, partner. “We continue to attract talented attorneys who represent the best of the best in their fields.” Georgia's top lawyers are chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics. The top 5 percent of Georgia attorneys are chosen as Super Lawyers. Every March, Atlanta magazine and Georgia Super Lawyers publish the list.
About Taylor English Duma LLP
Taylor English is a full-service business law firm that provides high quality legal services for optimal value. Areas of practice include Employment & Labor, Technology, Business Transactions, Corporate & Taxation, Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Real Estate, Development & Construction. Taylor English represents all types of clients - Fortune 500 companies and start-ups to individuals. The firm has grown with four attorneys in 2005 to over 75 attorneys today. For more information, visit www.taylorenglish.com.