Thirty-Three Taylor English Attorneys Named Among 2021 Georgia Super Lawyers
ATLANTA, February 18, 2021 – Taylor English is pleased to announce that 25 of its attorneys have been included in the 2021 Super Lawyers list for Georgia, and an additional 8 attorneys have been recognized as 2021 Rising Stars.
In addition to being recognized as Georgia Super Lawyers, Glianny Fagundo was recognized among the Top 50 Women Georgia Super Lawyers, and Raanon Gal and Henry Quillian were named two of the Top 100 Georgia Super Lawyers.
Only five percent of lawyers in the state are named as Super Lawyers, and no more than two-and-a-half percent are honored as Rising Stars, which includes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger and/or have been practicing for 10 years or less. The complete list of Georgia Super Lawyers is available at www.superlawyers.com, where lawyers can be searched by practice area and location.
The Taylor English attorneys recognized as 2021 Georgia Super Lawyers are:
- Wayne Bond – Business Litigation
- Alan S. Clarke – Entertainment and Sports
- Alisa Pittman Cleek – Employment and Labor
- Foy R. Devine – Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff
- William D. Dillon – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Joseph M. English – Employment and Labor
- Glianny Fagundo – Employment and Labor
- Julian A. Fortuna – Tax
- Raanon Gal – Employment and Labor
- Marc Douglas Glenn – Real Estate
- John M. Gross – Business Litigation
- Todd E. Jones – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Leah J. Knowlton – Environmental Litigation
- Donald S. Kohla – Employee Benefits
- Jeffrey R. Kuester – Intellectual Property
- William G. Leonard – Business Litigation
- Harold Meeks, Jr. – Business Litigation
- Henry M. Quillian, III – Construction Litigation
- Michael (Mickey) Ross – Business Litigation
- Mark I. Sanders – Business / Corporate
- John C. Sawyer – Estate and Probate
- Frank B. Strickland – Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- Joseph C. Sullivan – Business Litigation
- Marc A. Taylor – Employment and Labor
- Jonathan B. Wilson – Business / Corporate
The Taylor English attorneys named as 2021 Georgia Rising Stars are:
- Alison M. Ballard – Business Litigation
- Russell B. Dunlap – Intellectual Property
- Shawntel R. Hebert – Employee Litigation: Defense
- Amanda Groover Hyland – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Bryan F. Jacoutot – Government Relations
- Kevin P. Langley – Business / Corporate
- Matthew R. Rosenkoff – Business Litigation
- Amanda Wilson Speier – Professional Liability: Defense
The Super Lawyers selection process is a comprehensive, good-faith and detailed attempt to produce a list of lawyers who have attained high peer recognition, meet ethical standards and have demonstrated a degree of achievement in their fields.
Taylor English Duma LLP is a full-service law firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Built from the ground up to provide highest-quality legal services for optimal value, the firm combines the best aspects of a traditional law firm with seasoned attorneys managing their practices remotely throughout the United States. Together, our attorneys work each day to provide timely, creative, and cost-effective counsel to help clients solve problems and achieve goals. Taylor English represents all types of clients – from Fortune 500 companies to start ups to individuals. The firm is the Georgia law firm member of Geneva Group International (GGI), the leading worldwide alliance of accounting and law firms. More information is available on the firm’s website at www.taylorenglish.com.