17 Taylor English Attorneys Achieve Top Recognition in 2016 Super Lawyers Business Edition
Taylor English is pleased to announce the recognition of 17 attorneys in the 2016 edition of Super Lawyers Business Edition. This magazine is an annual resource that serves as the go-to guide for general counsel and executives in charge of making legal hiring decisions. The publication features top firms from all sizes specializing in the following practice groups: Business and Transactions; Construction; Real Estate and Environmental; Employment; Intellectual Property; and Litigation. The complete list of honorees is available today at business.superlawyers.com.
The Taylor English attorneys named to the 2016 Super Lawyers Business Edition list, along with the practice areas in which they were selected, are listed below.
- Donald R. Andersen – Aviation & Aerospace
- Alisa P. Cleek – Employment & Labor
- William A. Clineburg Jr. – Employment & Labor
- Joseph M. English – Employment & Labor
- Julian A. Fortuna – Tax
- Raanon Gal – Employee Litigation: Defense
- Randy C. Gepp – Employee Litigation: Defense
- Vivian D. Hoard – Tax
- Todd E. Jones – IP Litigation
- Donald S. Kohla – Employee Benefits
- Jeffrey R. Kuester – IP
- William G. Leonard – Business Litigation
- Roy Harold (Hal) Meeks Jr. – PI Med. Mal: Defense
- Henry M. Quillian III – Construction Litigation
- Michael Eric Ross – Employee Litigation: Defense
- Mark I. Sanders – Business / Corp.
- Marc A. Taylor – Employment & Labor