Taylor English Honored with Georgia Legal Awards Litigation Department of the Year, Daily Report
The Daily Report mentioned Taylor English for being honored with the Daily Report's "Litigation Department of the Year" Award for mid-sized firms in the area of general litigation.
Taylor English's Litigation and Dispute Resolution department is composed of more than 50 experienced attorneys who focus their practice on a wide range of litigation matters including securities litigation and RICO Act claims, e-discovery, class action, entertainment, IP, arbitration and mediation, product liability and more.
Read the Daily Report article.
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Business Torts and Commercial Contract Disputes
- Catastrophic Injury
- Class Actions
- Consumer Law
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
- Defamation Claims
- Educational Institutions and Youth-Serving Organizations
- Entertainment, Sports & Media Litigation
- Environmental and Toxic Torts
- Insurance Coverage
- Intellectual Property
- Lending, Workout and Foreclosure
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Securities Litigation and RICO Act Claims
- Shareholder Derivatives Suits, Director and Officer Liability, and Corporate Governance