"Taylor English Earns National Recognition For Five Practices," Marietta Daily Journal
The Marietta Daily Journal reports on Taylor English's recognition in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA for five practices and ten attorneys recognized as leaders in their fields.
The five practice areas that were recognized were Environment, Intellectual Property, Labor and Employment, Litigation and Real Estate.
The Taylor English attorneys recognized by Chambers USA in the 2017 guide, along with the practice areas in which they were selected, are:
- Marc D. Glenn, Real Estate
- Vivian Hoard Esq., Tax
- Amanda Groover Hyland, Intellectual Property, Up and Coming
- Leah J. Knowlton, Environment
- Jeffrey R. Kuester, Intellectual Property
- Jeffrey J. Nix, Construction
- Craig K. Pendergrast, Environment
- Anthony Polvino, Leisure & Hospitality
- Gregory G. Schultz, Real Estate
- Marc A. Taylor, Labor and Employment